Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Captain Liliana, the saucey bits

So continuing on from my post on Tets’ toys & Shenanagins I have now Captian Liliana’s Not safe for Work pictures.

Oh yeah!
So remove her vest, remove her skirt and how does she look?  Well indeed!

liliana (67)liliana (68)





Oh hello, what big assets she has..  You can leave her hat on, after all, it does make her look more piratey with it…

liliana (69)liliana (70)liliana (71)liliana (75)
Her breasts have nice sculpting however I think they look a little too large now that they aren’t contained.  Especially if one takes into consideration her waist size.  Nice nipples though.

Her pantsu are very sexy.  A great pearlescent pink with camel toe (naturally as this is QB) sculpted in and frills on the side.  I also like the tie at the sides and the cute bow on the front.
liliana (72)liliana (73)liliana (74)liliana (76)liliana (77)liliana (78)
liliana (82)liliana (83)
Her stomach, man it’s so sexy and the belly button as well.

From the right angles, you get just a peek of panties with the skirt on.

liliana (115)liliana (116)

She also has a very nice looking arse.  You could say it’s statuesque!
liliana (79)liliana (80)liliana (81)liliana (114)

Her butt looks just as good when her skirt is on as well.

She has one optional arm part which I didn’t use in the other page, as it pretty much reaches down to her pants and here it is for your viewing pleasure.  And her other one, that goes for a self boob squeezing action…

liliana (84)liliana (85)
Oh, is that my titty?  I am glad it’s still there.

So as you can see, it is possible to make her look like she is pleasuring herself.

Thankyou Queen’s Blade, making the world a better place, I am sure of it…

Oh but the fun doesn’t just stop there.

liliana (86)
What could this be?

Weeeeellll,

liliana (87)liliana (88)

They are the infamous star fish nipple warmers which were in Liliana’s book, in place of actual nipples.  These made me laugh, they actually have a nipple shape at the tip and are a soft jelly like texture.  Bizarre. oh and check that freaky neck.

liliana (89)
I think I’ll have one of those thanks my dear…

liliana (90)
How did she..



SUCCESS
liliana (93)liliana (94)

And her with her nipple covers on.

liliana (95)liliana (96)liliana (97)liliana (98)liliana (99)

You can see from the side, her bust looks waaaay to big for the rest of her body.  BAH! Me and my need for realistic proportions!!  You’d think that I wanted realism in my Queen’s Blade world or something!!!   You also get an idea of how freaky her neck can look.  Check out that last picture in the batch above.

And now for some images of the hat and it’s issues.

liliana (102)liliana (103)

And you can feel free to accessorise her any way you like.  I prefer my ‘Dressing gown variant.’

liliana (104)liliana (105)liliana (106)liliana (101)liliana (107)

And a close up of the skirt for good measure.

Back to the main page.

No comments:

Post a Comment